Jeff Halevy shies away from the "fitness guru" title that various media outlets have bestowed on him over the past decade, and considers himself a student rather than a master. With that said, Jeff is a recognized expert as a "celebrity trainer," healthy lifestyle spokesman, keynote speaker, and public heath advocate. His work spans clients from esteemed medical institutions like Human Genome Sciences, Hospital for Special Surgery, and Howard Hughes Medical Institute, to associations like AARP, to brands like asics and Dove, and individuals like Tiki Barber and Frank McCourt.
Jeff regularly delivers cutting-edge, motivational, healthy lifestyle keynotes at/for esteemed associations and corporations like Bloomberg, UBS, AIG, AARP, and Entrepreneurs' Organization.
Recent topics include:
- "Stop Being Resilient. Be Relentless."
- "Disrupt Aging: Exercise and the Fountain of Youth(fulness)"
- "Everything You Need to Know About Exercise"
PERSONAL HEALTH DIRECTOR & EXECUTIVE COACH
While Jeff's time is no longer spent on the gym floor, Jeff cut his teeth in the fitness industry as a highly sought after celebrity personal trainer in NYC, with clients ranging from Hollywood royalty to Wall Street royalty, and quite literally the Royal Family.
Jeff's passion for helping others achieve their health, performance and aesthetic goals through a scientifically sound fitness regimen led to work with
- Emmy-winning TV host John Oliver ( HBO's "Last Week Tonight")
- the casts of movies and shows like Lone Survivor and Boardwalk Empire,
- athletes like Tiki Barber and Jimmie Johnson,
- business titans that include Frank McCourt and Joseph Edelman,
- featured dancers with New York City Ballet and American Ballet Theater,
- musicians like Fat Joe,
- and actors like Ben Foster, Hugh Jackman, and Paula Garces.
And even with time devoted to entrepreneurship and his television career, Jeff still finds time to work with a very small and exclusive roster of clients.
HEALTHY LIFESTYLE SPOKESMAN
Jeff has worked with many brands on healthy living campaigns as a spokesman and influencer, including brands like Aflac, asics, and Dove.
PUBLIC HEALTH ADVOCATE
Since 2009 Jeff has actively participated in both regional and national public health initiatives, most notably by being handpicked to join Michelle Obama's childhood obesity campaign, "Let's Move!" for which he created the most demonstrably effective technology-based program.